How to care for your belongings after storm damage.
Not only can storm and water damage harm the structure of your home, but it also affects the belongings of your home. SERVPRO of West Bradenton / Anna Maria recognizes that your house is more than just a building; the furniture, clothing, and other possessions that belong to you and your family are what make a house feel like a home.
We're here if you have any questions or concerns: Call us at (941) 792-7715
SERVPRO of West Bradenton / Anna Maria specializes in the restoration of belongings that have been destroyed as a result of storms or other types of water damage. With our knowledge and the mindset that we should "repair" rather than "replace," we can help you save money while conserving priceless mementos that just can't be replicated. We perform a preliminary examination of your belongings to evaluate which items can be restored to the condition they were in prior to the water damage. We clean the contents of your items using a variety of methods, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning- Used to get rid of light residues or as a first step before cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning- A good way to clean that gets rid of moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe- Works well on things that can't be cleaned.
- Foam Cleaning- Used on fabrics for furniture that might shrink or bleed if they are cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning- Involves moving the surface that needs to be cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning- The contents are put into a bath of the cleaner.
If your residence requires substantial repair or cleaning, SERVPRO of West Bradenton / Anna Maria can carry out a move-out that is both ordered and efficient in the impacted area. Moving out will result in several positive outcomes, including the following:
- A more expedient method of remodeling
- Preventing goods from suffering any possible damage
- Preventing further damage to the contents caused by the site conditions
When the repairs are finished, we will collaborate with you to plan the move-in process in a manner that is tailored to your requirements. It's possible that your insurance coverage will determine which services are given when you move in.
Electronics that have been damaged by water might pose a significant threat. If you suspect that water may have caused harm to an electrical device, you should not try to turn it on or use it in any way. We will manage the repair of most electrical devices.
To successfully repair electronic equipment, you must act quickly to stop any further harm from occurring. To begin, the exterior of the electrical gadgets are cleaned so that we can assist prevent additional corrosion and damage. An experienced specialist in electronics will clean and check the various electronic components.
Have any other questions or concerns?
Call right now at (941) 792-7715